Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jenkin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Beginning this weekend, when I logged into my Arlo, the camera battery indicators for all cameras have disappeared.  Even when I select individual cameras, the indicator is not there.  I received an e-mail today that one of the camera batteries is low, but I still cannot see it on-line.  Does anyone know how I might be able to get the indications back?

11 REPLIES 11
dcfox1
Master
Master

Is this happening on web page or phone app or both?

jenkin
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is only happening on the web page.  I tried Firefox and Chrome.

dcfox1
Master
Master

It is working on edge browser here,  I don't use those browsers but you can use the app to tell you the status. 

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jenkin and RaccoonCam,

Could you show a screenshot from the web client on your computer and/or from the Arlo app on your phone device where the battery indicator doesn't display?

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide
RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

hopefully this one works...

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the screenshot. Is this happening when you're on cellular data as well? What iPhone are you using and what iOS version are you running?

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

It's an iphone 7 running ios 13.6.

The issue is transient, it first appears when starting the app; then it goes away as the app is able  reach - whar - arlo.com.  Surely  that shouldn't be necessary.  There's no good reason why the app couldn't  local store the last battery state and network strength along with that image from three days ago.

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

Yes, happens with cellular.  That last image, however, immediately appears.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you also experiencing this issue on the web client on your computer? I've also reached out to you via private message to gather some more information from you.