Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Basestation VMB3010r2 lights blinking green and amber

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there. Since this morning my Arlo Basestation Firmware firmware 1.9.0.0_14639 has blinking lights. The internet light blinks steady green and sometimes flickering green. The camera light is blinking amber all the time. The system works fine. I have 3 Arlo H7 Firmware 1.2.11810 connected and 1 Arlo Q VMC3040r6 with Firmware 1.8.3.1_13001. I restarted the basestation but that doesn't help. The blinking is annoying like something is supposed to bring, especially the Amber light. Anyone with the same problem? Any suggestions? Thanks to advise. //Erwin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Internet LED blinking is new behavior from a firmware update which indicates Internet access similar to how your router may do the same thing.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

REwritten

Hi there. Since this morning my Arlo Basestation firmware 1.9.0.0_14639 has blinking lights. The internet light blinks steady green and sometimes flickering green. The camera light is blinking amber all the time. The system works fine. I have 3 Arlo H7 Firmware 1.2.11810 connected and 1 Arlo Q VMC3040r6 with Firmware 1.8.3.1_13001. I restarted the basestation but that doesn't help. The blinking is annoying like something is supposed to be wrong, especially the Amber light. Anyone with the same problem? Any suggestions? Thanks to advise. //Erwin

paolafa
Luminary
Luminary

even here in Italy the same problemsMan Sad

Paola
Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Paola

And suddenly the blinking is gone and basestation is back to normal. 

Same for you?

Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant
paolafa
Luminary
Luminary

it seemed right ..... now blinking..........

Paola
Troy1978
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ciao Paola,

non so se ti si è sistemato il problema ma a me continua a lampeggiare la seconda luce di verde e la terza di arancione....non so come sistemarla🙄....accetto consigli.

ciao 

paolafa wrote:

it seemed right ..... now blinking..........

Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant
For me it is still the same., still blinking. How about you in Italy?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Consider a system reset by removing all devices in Settings, My Devices.  Use the Add Device button to add the base and sync the cameras.  Verify that you have the latest firmware.

Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok thanks. Will try tomorrow. Will keeo you posted
Lightfoto
Aspirant
Aspirant
I noticed last night that light on the Arlo Q was lit though the camera was off. I cut the electricity on this camera. The Arlo router was back to normal, only difference was that the internet light was blinking green sometimes but no amber. I connected the Arlo Q this morning and sofar so good. No more amber lights. Internet light is still blinking green though but I assume that's normal.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Internet LED blinking is new behavior from a firmware update which indicates Internet access similar to how your router may do the same thing.