Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jdwait
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have three cameras. One of them, if motion triggered, will then start recording at the same exact time for several hours thereafter. So, if it goes off at 1:22, it then goes off at 2:22 and 3:22, etc. sometimes up to three or four times. I don’t see anything triggering it the first time, though I realize you don’t always see what has triggered it (like when a bee flies up to it). Any thoughts? I’ve reset everything several times, but it still happens. Not every day, but at least  a few times a week. Usually at night. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jdwait
Aspirant
Aspirant

Taking the batteries out and re-setting the mode did not seem to make a difference, so I hit "Remove Device" in settings and then re-synced with the modem. The problem has apparently been solved. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jdwait,

Are you using a custom mode or the default "Armed" mode? If you're using a custom mode, try to delete that mode and re-create the mode.

If you still have problems, try removing the battery from that Arlo camera and re-inserting the camera a bit later to see if that helps resolve the issue.

Jdwait
Aspirant
Aspirant

Taking the batteries out and re-setting the mode did not seem to make a difference, so I hit "Remove Device" in settings and then re-synced with the modem. The problem has apparently been solved. Thanks.