Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
WillieG
Initiate
Initiate

34 REPLIES 34
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ejaureg,

Are you sure you are using the correct email address when attempting to log in?

JamesC

JLNsr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I reset my e mail
JLNsr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok, trying to set up my new Arlo it want except my email
JLNsr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes
JLNsr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I reset my account
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JLNsr,

Be sure you re using the correct email address. If you are still having trouble please contact the Arlo Support Team for assistance. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

cynthiaandbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seems to be a common issue - your system does not recognize my email address on the Arlo app

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cynthiaandbob,

Are you indicating that you are able to successfully log in using the web client but not that mobile app? Both the app and the web client will use the same log in information. Consider reinstalling the mobile app and try again.

JamesC

RichardRoll
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried to log in today, but my email is no longer recognised.  I have had a variety of error messages, eventually I WAS able to reset my password, I then got a message saying that my account had been deleted and I have to input all my data and set up the hardware again.  Not very good if I had been burgled recently and all my evidence had been lost!!!  I will add more if there are any more problems. 

Not terribly happy.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what will be possible on Thanksgiving but I'd try using the phone number found here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

That will be your fastest way to get support.