Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
WillieG
Initiate
Initiate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

WillieG,

I will be reaching out to you in a private message to assist in resolving your issue.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

WillieG,

Are you setting up your Arlo System for the first time via New System Setup? When are you receiving this error message? Kindly provide us with what error message you are encountering.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
WillieG
Initiate
Initiate

Kristyn:

I set the system up without a hitch but now I cannot log back in.  The message I get when I try is:  We can't find your email address in our system. Please check the spelling or try using another email address.

It appears as though I might have mispelled my email address.

Since I can't log in, I do not have access to the system to change anything.

Thank you.

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

WillieG,

I will be reaching out to you in a private message to assist in resolving your issue.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
captjack
Aspirant
Aspirant

You dont have phone number so if someone dosent respond this its going back to store.....This is pitiful...spend all this money and cant set it up

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

captjack,

What issues are you encountering during setup? Could you give some more details about the issue you are having? I would be happy to assist.

Please let us know!

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

captjack wrote:

You dont have phone number so if someone dosent respond this its going back to store.....This is pitiful...spend all this money and cant set it up

Really? You don't see the Support link at the top right of this page? In Helpful Links on that part are all kinds of ways to contact support.

BocaMike
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same problem...HELP!!

BocaMike
Initiate
Initiate

Arlo does not recognise my emaill address so I can't access my system/cameras-Unable to locate solution...HELP??

BocaMike

willgil
Tutor
Tutor

Me too

I can't register, as my email is already in use, but I can't reset the password as on that screen my email is not known

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BocaMike,

Is it the e-mail address or the password that isn't being recognized? If you're sure you are entering the correct e-mail address, try resetting your password by clicking "forgot password". For more instructions take a look at this article: I can't log into my Arlo account

willgil,

Have you tried registering using a different e-mail address? Do you see the same behavior?

JamesC

Kunyuk22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had just set up a new account, and now I cannot get itn, states the system does not recognize my email address???? need assistance please thanks...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kunyuk22,

The email address that you used for setup would have received a confirmation email to complete the setup process. Do any of your email addresses have that confirmation email? This would let you know which email address was used to go through setup.

JamesC

bealzibub
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having a hard time here,my finger is sore from trying to log in to the cameras ,I went through the process of registering and wrote my password down as I typed it in ,3 days later I am getting a bit pissed off with this because this should not be happening
bealzibub
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes you sent me an email to change my password
bealzibub
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes you sent me an email to change my password .just tried forgot password and result can't find email
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bealzibub,

Be sure you re using the correct email address. If you are still having trouble please contact the Arlo Support Team for assistance. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

bealzibub
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have changed my password twice before I only have one email address I can log in to netgear with them .I cannot get into the app with them ,and then I get this email is not recognized, but it is the same as when I log into netgear this is not an operator error either and I am running out of time
bealzibub
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is there a phone number to talk to any one
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

bealzibub wrote:
Is there a phone number to talk to any one

Yes.

There was a link posted a couple of messages above that gets you there.  You can also just look at the top of these pages and click on SUpport and then Contact Support.

eddie_esparza
Aspirant
Aspirant
Home from work thak
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

eddie_esparza,

Please give us more details about the issue you are having. I'm not sure what you are trying to describe. Please let us know and we would be happy to help!

JamesC

Calion23
Aspirant
Aspirant
Says my email doesn't exist. Has been working until today. Don't know what to do.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Calion23,

Are you sure you are using the correct email address associated with your Arlo account?

JamesC

Ejaureg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I already set up my account but when I try to log in the system says that my email address can't be found in the system.