Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
iriartejulia
Follower
Follower

Hi Guys,

This product is driving me absolutely crazy!!!! I'm not tech saavy so its a bit complicated for me to get this working on my own. When we first got this camera it worked right out of the box, not problem at all, but suddenly it stopped working. We've been with Netgear tech support and our ISP tech support but without any luck. Anyways, we already exchanged the the base once and the problem persists. The base station has three green lights on and steady; power,internet and camcera. When I go and try to get it in the app, the app is unable to find the base unit. I already tried to "port forward" port 80 and 443 but still without any luck. Any suggestions or help of what I could do would be awesome. I already went through some threads without any luck.

Thanks in advance,

Julia

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You don't say what Arlo support had you do but I'd suggest:

1) Power cycle the base and open and close any camera battery doors.

2) If that doesn't help, the fastest thing to try is to reset the system using the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber.  WHile it's rebooting, delete all devices in Settings, My Devices.  Once the base is back online (green LEDs for power and Internet), use the Add Device button on the Cameras tab to add the base back into your account and then sync your cameras.  This method is brute force but should work.