Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire Free Won’t Connect to Base Station After Charging Battery. Tried removing device.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kagamikyo
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I have two cameras and one is fine and works normal but the other wouldn’t sync back to the base station. I changed the batteries and attempted to sync like normal (with the button on the base and the sync button) but now the camera only blinks blue when I close the battery cover and it’s a single slow blink after that it doesn’t light up when I try to sync. What am I supposed to do?

I also have removed the device in an attempt to reconnect it but since it doesn’t light up, my app can’t find the camera.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close the battery door to reset the camera. Make sure you get a single blue flash when closing the door to indicate power is applied. Briefly press the base sync button (don't hold it for 2 seconds) and then the camera sync button. Any better?

Kagamikyo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve tried that already there’s no light when I press for one second or if I press for two. The base station is fine itself and the batteries in the camera are brand new but after the power blue light there’s no other lights.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

Wiccan1un
Aspirant
Aspirant
My camera and station has worked great for a while and now all of a sudden the camera won't stay on so I tried resetting everything and remove both devices from app and now I can't get anything to connect at all.