Arlo WiFi - add-on 4th Camera issues?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
lc1100_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just added a 4th camera to the Base station (add-on) - no issues with connecting and viewing at all.  BUT the new camera, along with the original 3 cameras, only shows up in Mode - Armed (live and detection) BUT not when I choose Mode - All Motion On. 

Only the original 3 cameras show up when in Mode - All Motion On - the 4th camera is present but no LIVE feed or motion detection.

It all works OK in Mode Armed. Any reason why the add-on camera does not show in Mode - All Motion On - please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

lc1100_101 wrote:

Just added a 4th camera to the Base station (add-on) - no issues with connecting and viewing at all.  BUT the new camera, along with the original 3 cameras, only shows up in Mode - Armed (live and detection) BUT not when I choose Mode - All Motion On. 

Only the original 3 cameras show up when in Mode - All Motion On - the 4th camera is present but no LIVE feed or motion detection.

It all works OK in Mode Armed. Any reason why the add-on camera does not show in Mode - All Motion On - please?

Thanks

All Motion On is a carry over from the last SW change in dec '15....

The all on now is the default ARMED.

If you want to keep the ALL MOTION ON, just edit the mode and add the 4th camera to it to make that camera work too.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just be aware that sometimes modes carried over from the end of year update don't work properly.  If you have any issues, create a new mode with exactly the same settings and delete the old one.

lc1100_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.Thought both modes appeared to do same job, and as a new user not aware of historial updates or changes to U/I!

LC