Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
stavshaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo 4 Camera system. All 4 cameras have synced and provide live feed however one camera has the blue light constantly on and after only 3 weeks I have had to replace the batteries in that camera. The other 3 cameras are working without a problem. have deleted the camera and re-installed only to get the same result.

Could this be a fault in the camera or have I missed something in the setup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stavshaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have gone through technical support and in the end they agreed the camera needed replacing. New camera delivered 2 days later !! and working fine. Certainly great service. Thank you for your help and guidance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The LED should definitely not be on once synced.  Remove the camera in Settings, open and close the battery door and resync the camera.  If that doesn't help, create a trouble ticket for further troubleshooting and possible RMA.

stavshaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response. Have done exactly as suggested but still same result- camera is synced and can view live stream but blue light constantly on. Excuse my ignorance, but what is a 'trouble ticket' and how do I create one ?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The forums are an informal way to get support.  Contacting support and opening a case/trouble ticket is the formal method and the only way you can get a device replaced. Click the Support link at the top here and then Contact Support on the right.  There are various methods available.  Use one to open the case and get things started.

stavshaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have gone through technical support and in the end they agreed the camera needed replacing. New camera delivered 2 days later !! and working fine. Certainly great service. Thank you for your help and guidance.