Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jonfunk
Follower
Follower

All 4 cameras suddenly stopped reporting to the base station a few days ago. We can't get them to re-sync.

• Tried removing a re-inserting batteries. (blue light on camera blinked, indicating batteries have charge)
  • Tried turning off and on the base station, and tried a software restart through the app.
  • Only 2 of the cameras were in active use, the other 2 should have nearly full battery.
  • When pressing the sync button on the base station, the sync light blinks green as expected.
  • When pressing the sync button on any of the 4 cameras, nothing at all happens.
  • As far as we can tell nothing happened that should have caused the mass de-sync. i.e. no outage of power or internet.

Advice?

3 REPLIES 3
Bforsythe
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can no longer obtain a live view.  The worst is “Arlo offers zero support”!  When I have attempted to contact support, all I get is the circle of doom!

Bforsythe
Aspirant
Aspirant

This forum is really helpful.  Just like trying to contact support, a total deadend.  I figure this is Arlo’s way of dodging accountability.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While it's a PITA, the fastest way to get things going is to reset the system. Remove all devices from Settings, My Dev ices. Use the Add Device button (web) or + (app) to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Update firmware as you go if prompted.