Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rabrand1955
Tutor
Tutor

I have the Arlo Secure plan which I signed up for a few years ago.  At that time, the plan only allowed 10 cameras.  I noticed on my last bill that I was paying $12.99, so I looked to see what had changed.  I noticed that my current plan which I am paying for will allow UNLIMITED cameras, but my account says I am using 10 of 10 cameras.  What gives with that??  I am paying for unlimited cameras, and can only have 10?  What do I need to do to 'update' my plan and truly get the unlimited cameras I am paying for.  I want to keep the $12.99 plan, I don't need the Arlo Secure Plus plan.  Apparently I was 'grandfathered' in with the 10 camera limit.  Can I upgrade to the Plus plan, and then downgrade back to the plan I currently have?  The last thing I want to do is have to set all my cameras up again on a new account, and I DON'T want to add another base station with a separate account, as I have seen suggested.

Thanks for any help I can get to resolve this.

Arlo Plan.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You are using a legacy subscription. To get the current one, unsubscribe and then subscribe to the appropriate plan. No removing/re-adding cameras.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You are using a legacy subscription. To get the current one, unsubscribe and then subscribe to the appropriate plan. No removing/re-adding cameras.

Rabrand1955
Tutor
Tutor

Done... Seems to have worked.  Thanks!