Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Secure Multicamera plan says unlimited cameras, but is only allowing 10 cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rabrand1955
Tutor
Tutor

I have the Arlo Secure plan which I signed up for a few years ago.  At that time, the plan only allowed 10 cameras.  I noticed on my last bill that I was paying $12.99, so I looked to see what had changed.  I noticed that my current plan which I am paying for will allow UNLIMITED cameras, but my account says I am using 10 of 10 cameras.  What gives with that??  I am paying for unlimited cameras, and can only have 10?  What do I need to do to 'update' my plan and truly get the unlimited cameras I am paying for.  I want to keep the $12.99 plan, I don't need the Arlo Secure Plus plan.  Apparently I was 'grandfathered' in with the 10 camera limit.  Can I upgrade to the Plus plan, and then downgrade back to the plan I currently have?  The last thing I want to do is have to set all my cameras up again on a new account, and I DON'T want to add another base station with a separate account, as I have seen suggested.

Thanks for any help I can get to resolve this.

Arlo Plan.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You are using a legacy subscription. To get the current one, unsubscribe and then subscribe to the appropriate plan. No removing/re-adding cameras.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You are using a legacy subscription. To get the current one, unsubscribe and then subscribe to the appropriate plan. No removing/re-adding cameras.

Rabrand1955
Tutor
Tutor

Done... Seems to have worked.  Thanks!