Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro/Arlo Pro2/2 locations/use same app/subscription?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Arneaane
Follower
Follower

I’ve been using Arlo Pro and having an online subscription monitoring one location.  I’ve now bought Arlo Pro 2 to be used in a different location/country.

will I be able to operate both system through same app and same subscription?  Anything I need to be aware of setting up 2nd system?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@Arneaane

Since your Arlo account is based on your email address, you can run two locations in the same app. That being said, depending on the country that the second system is being used, some features, such as Arlo Smart, may not be available in that country. You need to research that. You might want to set up different email accounts for each system and grant access back and forth between the two systems. That way you can see all the cameras regardless which account you log into. You will still have one app, just different logins for settings adjustments.

Brian

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@Arneaane

Since your Arlo account is based on your email address, you can run two locations in the same app. That being said, depending on the country that the second system is being used, some features, such as Arlo Smart, may not be available in that country. You need to research that. You might want to set up different email accounts for each system and grant access back and forth between the two systems. That way you can see all the cameras regardless which account you log into. You will still have one app, just different logins for settings adjustments.

Brian