Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base Station was working well and it suddenly showed me offline message

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Nodha
Tutor
Tutor

The system was working well and it suddenly showed me this application message (Your base station is offline Check if it is powered up and connected to the Internet.) with internet science working well! What?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nodha
Tutor
Tutor
The problem ended after deleting my account in the application and creating a new account and synchronizing the cameras as a new user for the system Arlo / Was not the problem of the net or cable or camera or modem

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Nodha,

What LEDs are showing on your Arlo Base Station?

Nodha
Tutor
Tutor
Sometimes the camera is green or orange
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

When one of those colors appear, does it blink? If it's blinking, it might be having syncing issues between the base station and the camera. Be sure the camera is within optimal range of your Base Station to help reduce possible interference and range issue.

Nodha
Tutor
Tutor
The problem ended after deleting my account in the application and creating a new account and synchronizing the cameras as a new user for the system Arlo / Was not the problem of the net or cable or camera or modem
JenniferG
Guide
Guide
Can I ask you how you did that?..I've done every step that the company says to do, and it's still offline..
JenniferG
Guide
Guide
The base station was online and cameras synced...another router was plugged in and kicked the base station offline...have read that it should find the router fine, and jump back online...I've tried everything suggested by the company, and the base station is still offline..
JenniferG
Guide
Guide
I thought the problem was the base station, and not with the cameras? .my base station will not go online no matter what steps I take..you said you deleted your account though, and started over?
Nodha
Tutor
Tutor
From the settings then My Devices then enter the name of your device and delete it / then enter the application again and add your device