Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

RMA link doesnt work

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KingFamily
Follower
Follower

My base station is bad, recieved link to have a replacement ordered and sent out but when I select the hyperlink it opens to a blank page with only the arlo top bar. So I copy the link and try opening it in a new browser and it just gives me the same results.

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

works here;

Arlo Online RMA

Start > Shipping Method > Shipping Address > Complete RMA

Welcome to the Arlo Online RMA portal

This wizard will guide you through the process in completing your RMA request. You will be able to select your shipping options and enter your shipping address in the subsequent steps.

Please review and confirm the following information and click on Next to proceed to the next step:

Registered Defective Product

VMB3000

Registered Product Serial Number

4895817Kxxxx

Replacement Product/Part

VMB3000-10000B

* Not your product? If you believe that this RMA is incorrect or require additional assistance, Please contact Arlo support immediately for assistance.

Contact Customer Support https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx or by calling 1-888-ARLO(1-833-210-9396). Please refer to your RMA number when talking to a support engineer.

** Arlo Technologies does not offer refunds and/or upgrades under any circumstance. Please contact the point-of-purchase for their return/refund guidelines

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @KingFamily,

Also try to clear your cache and cookies or try on incognito mode to see if the link works. If that doesn't work, then try a different browser.