Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't Access Upgrade

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
badtenantracker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried it several times. with 3 different cards and different browsers. Chrome,Firefox and edge(ie). I read the topics and noticed this problem goes back a year, and I didn't fin the solution they got if they did. I called support and spoke with someone from India it sounded like and the last she said was to try internet exploerer other customers had some luck. I'm so tired that I didn't realize that edge is IE. I told her from the start the 3 browser I've  tried so she didn't know either. So How can I upgrade to $2.99 option for 2 cameras? I need soon please...

model# VMB4000r3

Windows 10-x64

firmware:1.10.0.8_22190

Serial#4R057B73A5CF7

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are you trying to do? If firmware, you have the latest already. Also, IE is not Edge - they're different.

badtenantracker
Aspirant
Aspirant
  1. Thank you for answering. Firmware is recent. I guess I misunderstood what I read on the Microsoft website. Copied from Microsoft site “Microsoft Edge is designed for faster, safer browsing and is recommended for Windows 10.
  2. But Internet Explorer 11 is also included in Windows 10 and is automatically kept up to date. To

“  I guess I read it correctly..  “Will the new Microsoft Edge web browser replace Internet Explorer in Windows 10?

No, Windows 10 will continue to include an updated version of Internet Explorer 11 for compatibility with legacy web sites. Microsoft Edge is based on a new engine, so some older web sites will switch to the older Internet Explorer 11 engine for compatibility purposes.” My problem was not able to upgrade tried different browsers different credit cards but the last button wouldn’t highlight. I even tried it on my Samsung and still. Then, I tried it on the free phone they’ve been giving out and for some reason it worked without a hitch.. . I need to find out why, this problem has been around for more than a year.

Thanks for your help…

# VMB4000r3

Vincpittypat
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Vincpittypat,

Can you provide some more information so we can try to assist you.

Vincpittypat
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wont take credit card
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Vincpittypat,

You can contact customer support to resolve this issue. I have provided the link here: Arlo Tech Support