Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Android app not working correctly Samsung

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Adonispal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Since changing my phone from iPhone to Android the app does not work as good, I log in with finger print and it pushes me out app, have to go back into app and then I struggle to alter mode to disarm to armed, i have to go in and out of app a few times before it works, my wife's iPhone has no problems, anyone else having same problems?
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, it appears at times the mode change does not occur

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
cbcagc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here.  Since about November my arol app has not been working correctly.  At one time I was getting 2 notifications back to back.  Now after all the updates, I get no notifications.  When I open the app it crashes. Always opens the second time I open it.  When I select mode to disarm or arm it doesn't do anything. I have to then select a different option then after that option loads go back and select mode, which will then give me the option to arm or disarm.  Also geofencing option had been removed.  I am using a samsung s9 plus.  My wife is using a iphone 7 and has no problems.  I had no problems using the samsung until around November with the updates.  I have tried clearing the cache, removing and reinstalling the app.  Always comes back up with the same problems. Any ideas to help fix the problem?

Adonispal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes that's exactly what happens on my Samsung Note 9, come on Arlo team please update the app and fix this problem