Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
FrustratednNC
Aspirant
Aspirant

My video doorbell has went offline and i can’t get it back online. I have googled a phone number which connected me to scammers. I can’t locate a live body. I have been given so many Arlo articles i feel as if I should work for them. I have completely removed and added the doorbell, reset and opened numerous cases with support with NO resolution. 

9 REPLIES 9
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FrustratednNC wrote:

My video doorbell has went offline and i can’t get it back online. I have googled a phone number which connected me to scammers. I can’t locate a live body.

Do you have a subscription for the doorbell (either paid or trial)?

FrustratednNC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, Paid and i have since cancelled since I have been paying for it and it isn’t working. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Resubscribe and use Settings, Support (which you should have done in the first place) to talk to support.

FrustratednNC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have already disconnected them and installed Blink. I have been “chatting” with support for about 2 weeks now and no one has asked me to do this. 

Thank you for trying to assist. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @FrustratednNC

Thank you for the feedback, If you still have your devices I would be happy to assist you. I will also be looking in to the case you opened regarding this report. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Shayne

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I wanted to let you know I have provided your case to the appropriate team regarding your experience with support.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, we would love to keep you as a valued Arlo customer. 

FrustratednNC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do still have my devices. 

FrustratednNC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Will someone be contacting me? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I can definitely have someone follow up with you if you would like to resolve the issue with your Doorbell. 

I wanted to touch base with you since you mentioned installing the Blink device already. 

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation