Wired doorbell nom recordings

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Chutamat1
Aspirant
Aspirant

have problem with my doorbell that in the past 3 days it recorded like 5 mins each time with no movement at all. I reset it but still not better. Also not record person movement today as well. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you make manual recording?

If so, are you seeing motion in it?  Or does it look completely still?

Also, are you see any obvious artifacts?

Chutamat1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Now, sometime is not detect person and recording at all, but what happened 2 days ago it was recording every minutes without motion. Also it has yellow movement all the time when I opened the app (only the doorbell). I reinstalled already but still the same, just don’t understand it worked fine before
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you answer the question I posted above?

Chutamat1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Stephen,
Can’t do manual record.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chutamat1 wrote:
Can’t do manual record.

Then I think it is likely due to a lapsed subscription.  Did the trial subscription just end?

sulo28
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue and i have an active sub.   My record times are 5min per recording and they are no longer consistent.  I can't manual record either.  I've removed and resynced.   

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only way to get 5 minute recordings is to use the record until motion stops choice instead of a timed recording. Since the camera must decide when motion stops, the recording time may vary from 5 minutes down to ~10 seconds - that's normal. It's all about how the camera can detect any motion.

WHat do you see when trying to manually record?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation