Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hatch52
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I get a flat mounting plate for a Arlo AVD1001.Got it 2020 and just decided to use it.I get no help from the so called support.

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The mounting plate attaches to the back of the video doorbell. The doorbell slides on to the plate and locks. Did yours break? 

Hatch52
Aspirant
Aspirant

No…there wasn’t one in the packaging,only the one that make the doorbell lean left or right

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The video doorbell actually mounts with it's attached backing plate. You can find the install instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMogHU9MyPI&t=126s

Hatch52
Aspirant
Aspirant

The backing plate wasn’t in the box when purchased it.There was a statement online saying some was shipped without that plate. I know how to install,all I need is the backing plate.PLEASE tell me how to get one(backing plate) or give a number that I can talk to someone so I can mount my doorbell.I hope someone understand what I need…the plate that attaches to the front door.Thanks 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Let me escalate this for you, I'll provide an update ASAP.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43154428

Let me know how it goes.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation