Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New customer email "Out of Coupons" problem STILL happening

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Serianni
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried to purchase a doorbell today and signed up for the "10% off new customer" sign up and got "out of coupons" in the email instead of a code.
Looking into it, apparently this has been an issue since at least May of 2020 and still hasn't been fixed. There's a discussion post back in May of last year where someone reported this and several people had the same problem. The solution was calling in and getting a code. Well, now their phone number doesn't work unless you have an order number. Also, the online chat agents are absolutely no help either. Got one person who clearly couldn't read and didn't understand the problem, and then the next agent couldn't give me a code and said they would escalate it and maybe send one in a few days via email. I doubt that will ever happen.
Looks like I'm going to Ring because Arlo is just M.I.A.

Ring +1
Arlo -10

IMG_2215.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Serianni

Where did you try to access or input this discount code? Was this on the Arlo store?

Serianni
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes on the Arlo store, but, as you can see from the attached image, your emails are bugged and are not sending out the coupon codes.
I went ahead and bought a Google Nest Doorbell instead which was surprisingly even cheaper than the Arlo one. Might just sell my Arlo cameras and go full Google Nest now.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for providing your feedback. I will provide this information to the appropriate team. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation