Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ssylvain
Follower
Follower

I have paid for the subscription 4 times and I still don't get recordings and the account keep telling me that I don't have any subscriptions. I cant get any help on this and my account have been charged each time. As of right now this company has been stealing my money and probably stealing many others by not giving a way to speak to support when they steal your money for no service.

7 REPLIES 7
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Have you attached your doorbell to the subscription in your account?

To manage subscriptions to devices you need to use the arlo website login my.arlo.com on a web browser on a pc.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact support. Within the app on your mobile device click on the silhouette on the top left ~ support center ~ the device that you are needing assistance with then choose the issue. Support is open 7 days a week from 6 am ~ 6pm PT.

Libraroni80
Aspirant
Aspirant

From what I see in the yellow box up top they’re going out of business and end of life for products hence why it’s saying no subscription yet taking our money sounds like a class action lawsuit

Libraroni80
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does not work unless you have an active subscription and you’re going out of business so how does that work 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Libraroni80 wrote:

From what I see in the yellow box up top they’re going out of business and end of life for products

No.  Read the policy.  Some old camera models are going end-of-life, but there are plenty of newer models that haven't.  And the old cameras still work (and subscriptions are still available for them) - they are just not supported. 

Most electronics manufacturers end support for their older products  - including Apple, Samsung, etc.  For instance, S20 Galaxy phones (launched in 2020) are no longer supported by Samsung.  So this isn't unusual.  (Often annoying, but not unusual).

If you aren't just trolling, and have an subscription issue then either contact support (using the instructions @BrookeN posted above) or start your own discussion thread giving enough details that the mods can help.

Libraroni80
Aspirant
Aspirant

I paid no subscription showing 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation