Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TaylorC
Aspirant
Aspirant
My phone rings when someone presses the doorbell but my wife’s doesn’t.

Both iPhones yes we have the arlo app. I granted her access she can view and change settings but the doorbell does not call her phone.

We also have 4 ultras set up with no issues there.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for users who have been newly granted access to start receiving Arlo Video Doorbell calls and notifications. Please let us know if you still continue experiencing an issue 24 hours after having newly set up shared access using the grant access feature.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TaylorC,

To receive the call from the video doorbell, she must be signed in to the mobile app. Is she signed in when you're testing this or does she log out of the mobile app when it's not in use?

JamesC

TaylorC
Aspirant
Aspirant
She’s logged in and receives notifications just not the calls.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is investigating reports of this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information.

JamesC

TaylorC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you.

I have tried restarting the doorbell also turning silent mode on and off, and toggling on and off every other option available to no avail.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for users who have been newly granted access to start receiving Arlo Video Doorbell calls and notifications. Please let us know if you still continue experiencing an issue 24 hours after having newly set up shared access using the grant access feature.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation