Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dave213
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I purchased the doorbell on September 24, 2023 and received a notice today that my trial period would end on October 24, 2023 (1 month). It seems that usually the trial period is three months, which seems quite unusual to me.

When I look at the application in the subscription section, it says that 0 camera out of 1 camera are enrolled in the Arlo secure single camera trial (1). Is there a solution to this problem? Since I would like to take advantage of the full three months.

Thank you for your help and time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The trail period has changed (reduced) over time. It depends on when the camera was produced - the newer ones get the shorter trial. Old stock gets the longer one, apparently based on serial number or MAC address.

WHile still in the trial sub, it won't be seen in a paid sub. If you have one of the current subs, it should automatically move into the paid sub.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The trail period has changed (reduced) over time. It depends on when the camera was produced - the newer ones get the shorter trial. Old stock gets the longer one, apparently based on serial number or MAC address.

WHile still in the trial sub, it won't be seen in a paid sub. If you have one of the current subs, it should automatically move into the paid sub.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation