Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
souldog
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had numerous problems with this product and customer service but have never posted anything before

I had a problem with a battery draining.  Arlo Ultra batteries were out of stock.  Today I got an email they are back in stock.  When I tried to order one the website would not let me to do so.  It kept putting up the notify me button.  When you call customer support it is an automated system that asked for an order number.  Without that it keeps hanging up.  

I went on the chat line which is also automated and it kept sending me to technical support not order support.  On representative kept sending me links which just kept sending me back to where I started.  I asked for a number where I could speak to a live agent.  I also left my number and asked for him to have someone to call me.  That has not happened.

Has anyone else had a problem placing orders or getting to the correct customer service representative?

Very frustrating working with this company which clearly does not value customers.  I will never recommend them to anyone again and sorry for the times that I did so in the past

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi souldog,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

souldog
Aspirant
Aspirant

Didnt we already communicate?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation