Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
photoflea
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have multiple clips that should have been recorded on my VBM5000, indicate that they were recorded in 4k and show up as a recording. As you can see in the screenshot, there is an entry but there is nothing there. Just seconds after it was "recorded" I was able to connect to the camera and see live video. There are some recordings on my hub, but I have a handful that should have been recorded but...nothing. Restarted Hub, restarted App, restarted phone, etc. 

recording.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
photoflea
Aspirant
Aspirant

This turned out to be a problem with the iPhone app. I was able to see the recorded videos when logged in from my PC, but the app on the phone would not play the recording. The only solution that worked was to uninstall and re-install the phone app.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

photoflea,

Is this happening with all recordings or just some? Are you still seeing this behavior?

JamesC

photoflea
Aspirant
Aspirant

This turned out to be a problem with the iPhone app. I was able to see the recorded videos when logged in from my PC, but the app on the phone would not play the recording. The only solution that worked was to uninstall and re-install the phone app.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation