Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
talv
Guide
Guide

In the last 2 days there is no fast forward bar or enlarge screen icon or zoom icon on my library videos. I use laptop and tried 3 different browsers and restarted. Was working fine 2 days ago for a long time. I have changed nothing. Please help.

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

There has been an update that should resolve this issue. Please open your browser clear the cache and test again. Please let me know if you still experience any further issues.

Thank you 

• ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

While we work to resolve this issue, you can try this temporary workaround that should help with the full screen issue. While playing a recording you can use the following commands:
    Mac: option+enter
    Windows: alt+enter

85 REPLIES 85
Trooper0546
Guide
Guide

I closed my browser then tried again...it is working.

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Ours is still not working....no fast forward or full screen STILL....Come on Arlo! 

We are to choose a new system due to EOL, but you cannot fix this?

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

BTW.. we have Pro and Pro2 system right now but my post was shoved into this ULTRA feed

Trooper0546
Guide
Guide

close the window clear the cache and open Arlo it should work mine is working this am.  good luck

Trooper0546
Guide
Guide

close the window clear the cache and open Arlo it should work mine is working this am.  good luck

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

There has been an update that should resolve this issue. Please open your browser clear the cache and test again. Please let me know if you still experience any further issues.

Thank you 

Barc
Luminary
Luminary

Mine is working again.  Thank you!!!!

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

All fixed after cache clear. Thank You so much, Arlo!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ksss11 @Barc Thanks for the updates!

janiceasad
Star
Star

It works now   Thank you so much ARLO     

janiceasad
Star
Star

My videos are all good now.   Thanks to all the people who helped me and gave me advice.   Janice