Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
n1976jmk
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Good morning all!

I just found the new iOS Arlo app and got it this morning!!

It shows from the devices screen now the cameras are recording to the SD card but I don’t think Arlo gave us the ability to view those recordings yet but I could be missing something.

Cool!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with push notifications. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information take a look at the release notes and knowledge base articles below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019

Will I need to reconfigure any settings after downloading the new Arlo app?

Why do I need to download a new Arlo app?

Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

JamesC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

n1976jmk,

You can find out more details on the new Arlo app here: Arlo is migrating to a new Arlo app this month

JamesC

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

the new android app is out to but it still isn't designed to deal with doze mode and so the delayed notifications continue.  Starting to look like a craigslist item so I can get a new system in before winter.

youngek
Guide
Guide
After upgrade I do not receive push notifications. However, my wife does. I have toggled off and on push notifications and it did not make a difference. Also upgrading I can not access the days before recordings. I am guess it’s due to I have an Sd card in my base station. Also I still have an issue with delayed notifications with motion detection. I’ve had these cameras for about a week and already thinking about returning them.
n1976jmk
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
That happened to me yesterday too.

I finally had to revert back to apple ios 12 since I was running iOS 13 developer.

I assume you are on some sort of iOS 13 too?
youngek
Guide
Guide
That’s correct I’m on iOS 13.2 however it was working fine and then just stopped.
n1976jmk
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Yep same happened to me yesterday.

I had to revert back to iOS 12.4.1 to get all the push notifications back sadly!

I’m going to wait now until the Arlo app is updated for iOS 13 then upgrade my iOS again.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with push notifications. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information take a look at the release notes and knowledge base articles below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019

Will I need to reconfigure any settings after downloading the new Arlo app?

Why do I need to download a new Arlo app?

Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation