Arlo iOS Mobile App version 2.9
iOS 13 is now supported!
Additional bug fixes and performance improvements include:
- Home screen badge count now resets correctly
- Resolved an issue with the app crashing at launch
- Geofencing status displays correctly, including in bad network conditions
- 3D Touch menu is restored
- Fixed a message regarding CVR for devices without Arlo Smart when AC power has been disconnected
- CVR video can now be played back if the camera is offline
- HomeKit-related fixes
NEW FEATURE : Two Step Verification - Add an extra layer of security to your account. Activate from within Settings > Profile > Login Settings to require a secondary form of authentication for logins to unrecognized devices.*
If you had our previous app (now named “Arlo Legacy”), your account and camera settings will automatically transfer over when you sign in to this app. “Call a Friend” for Arlo Smart subscribers, mobile devices enabled for Geofencing, and settings specific to your iOS device will both need to be set up again.
*Our next release will return support for “trusting” new iOS 13 devices authenticated with two-step verification, and will also re-enable support for verification from previously trusted devices. To pass a two-step verification check with your iOS 13 device on version 2.9 of the Arlo app, please use SMS or email verification. After installing the upcoming version, please log out and log back in to add your iOS 13 device to the list of trusted devices.