Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Issue with motion detected upon activation.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KS1979
Aspirant
Aspirant
Upon activating my system when leaving the house motion is detected an the system ”goes off”. This happens every time. I have to silence the sirens manually and then the system seams to function ok. I have had the problem for a few months now.
5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KS1979 wrote:
Upon activating my system when leaving the house motion is detected an the system ”goes off”. This happens every time. I have to silence the sirens manually and then the system seems to function ok. I have had the problem for a few months now.

Are you seeing a motion recording in the library?  If so, is it from an indoor camera or an outdoor camera?

brh
Master
Master

@KS1979 

You probably have the sirens activating in the rules section of the mode you are using. Be sure that they are deactivated in this mode. Now, if you want them to sound at other times and not in the mode you are currently using, create a custom mode and set the sirens to activated.

Brian

KS1979
Aspirant
Aspirant
There is no motion recorded. The two cameras that records ”nothing” are indoor cameras.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KS1979 wrote:
There is no motion recorded. The two cameras that records ”nothing” are indoor cameras.

Is this in armed mode?

KS1979
Aspirant
Aspirant
The two cameras starts recording and the sirens goes off as soon as I arm them. The other two cameras in the system arms but doesnt go off. I disabled the sirens and that didnt do any good other than not activating the sirens when the system triggers.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation