International use

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
yrsheed Follower
Follower

Hey, I used to live in the US  and I bought 2 ultra cameras before I live, Im using it now in Saudi Arabia .. it works perfectly but when I want to subscribe plan nothing comes up, how may I store it in cloud? Ive been trying with the phone and the website but no plans comes in the page at all. I only can see that I have 2 cameras 

Thank you 

Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
Guru StephenB Guru
Guru

@yrsheed wrote:

Hey, I used to live in the US  and I bought 2 ultra cameras before I live, Im using it now in Saudi Arabia .. it works perfectly but when I want to subscribe plan nothing comes up, how may I store it in cloud? Ive been trying with the phone and the website but no plans comes in the page at all. I only can see that I have 2 cameras 

Unfortunately subscriptions aren't available in Saudi Arabia - https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

You might be able to overcome that with a VPN service that terminates in the US.  The other option is to use direct access to local storage (which doesn't require a subscription).

Sensei michaelkenward Sensei
Sensei

@StephenB wrote:
The other option is to use direct access to local storage (which doesn't require a subscription).

On which:

What is Direct Storage Access and how do I use it?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation