Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dididj
Star
Star

I just bought an arlo ultra kit, and i noticed that the video stored into the cloud are at fhd resolution (1920*1080) h264 while those stored in the sd  are at 4k resolution.

I have the free 1 year arlo smart premiere plan that's included with the kit and if i check the site about what is included with this plan i notice that 2k cloud video it's part of the plan, 2k (2048×1080) or i'm wrong ?

If i want to upgrade to the elite plan, i pay for the first year just the difference between the premiere included and the elite or i need to pay  it for full?

thx

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dididj,

Arlo Ultra kits come with a 1 year subscription for Arlo Smart Premier. This free 1 year subscription allows for up to 1080p recordings to be stored in the cloud.

If you would like to upgrade to Elite (for 4K cloud recordings), you can find the monthly costs and details for each plan in your region here: Arlo subscription plans and cloud recording

JamesC

Jamesk811
Tutor
Tutor
@JamesC

So when my premier trial plan ends and i start paying for it, it goes up to 2k cloud recordings stored in the cloud?
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

you will have a choice of premier which will be 2K cloud, live and SD or 4K cloud live and SD if you pay for elite.  If you choose you can go on a plan anytime but then you lose your free year trial.  You can't go back.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation