Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
CARLOS1Pr
Tutor
Tutor

HI, I am trying to subscribe to CVR plan but when I push the bottom on subscribe page it still doing nothing can’t  press the page bottom, I try with safari browser, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and nothing happens, I call Arlo support and say that call me back and 3 days later still waiting to help me, Im very upset because I upgrade my Arlo Pro 2, and the new Arlo Ultra is getting very difficult, first one camera won’t  sync and now can’t use CVR that is important to me. Please help me, Thanks.

19 REPLIES 19
Artsut
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to signup for the CVR plan for my Pro 2's and it fails at the page where I am to confirm the order. I was successful in signing up for the Smart plan as it is one month free and doesn't take you to the billing page. I went to the dev mode on Chrome and checked the errors and what comes up is 

1. error: "8055"
  2. message: "We are sorry, we are having trouble in Processing this transaction."
  3. reason: "Unique Id's are mandatory for New Multi Camera plans"

Not sure if anyone has ran into this before. It's pretty useless having cameras that I can't play back.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Artsut

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Artsut
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, still waiting to hear back from them just figured I would check with the community as well.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Perfect. I see it's being reviewed, please let me know how it goes. Enjoy the Holidays!

Dan29
Guide
Guide
Has this been fixed I’m having the same problem
Artsut
Aspirant
Aspirant
They told me it should be but it's still not on my end.
Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice

I, too, have a ticket in for this exact thing.  going on almost 3 weeks now.  I called them back new years eve about it, and still nothing.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is investigating reports of this issue. I will provide an update as soon as we have more information.

JamesC

Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice
I appreciate the update. However, I'm nearing the return window for this system, and not having cvr is a deal breaker.
CARLOS1Pr
Tutor
Tutor
Still Waiting someone resolve this problem I recently buy this product and make very dissatisfied because no body call me back, bad service from your part!
CARLOS1Pr
Tutor
Tutor

Still with no anwer?

CARLOS1Pr
Tutor
Tutor

Still with no answer ?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development is currently investigating these reports. We appreciate the data that has been provided so far from users who experience this issue and we hope to provide an update soon with a resolution. I will post again here when we know more.

JamesC

CARLOS1Pr
Tutor
Tutor
Same message no solution!
Margl5217
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is happening for me as well. I hope this gets fixed soon!
slashroot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same major annoyance here, purchased an expensive outdoor power cable just because I was about to subscribe for this plan.

They have disabled the JS Angular button, ref. "Subscribe Now". I thought maybe it was because I didn't store my Visa card information at their webpage, no difference even when adding this.

HeatherJoy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue, as well.  Very frustrating.  Hope it is resolved very soon.

grahamfletcher
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been trying to subscribe to CVR on only one of my cameras - keep getting "We are sorry but our billing service is currently unavailable" - been happening since Christmas - Arlo support says they're looking into it - no joy.  Mac, Chrome or Safari - no difference.

I hope they fix this soon.

Tong
Tutor
Tutor
Have you heard anything from them? I am having the same problem.
Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation