Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bigpoes
Tutor
Tutor
Hi,

So I let my trial lapse as I’m waiting to reposition some cameras up high and was planning to add another two. In the interim carrying on using the live and 500gb micro card.

Just had an email saying my accounts cancelled due to not updating credit card, in the app everything has been stripped out including devices and now I can’t even readd them to my account.

Weirdly they are working in apple home though...

Any ideas? Also no option for basic plan?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bigpoes
Tutor
Tutor

All sorted, in the end a reset worked, and the cameras all appeared back, phew! one is a mission to access to manually reset so stoked its all back to micro SD recording. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The basic plan is only for the Pro 2 and older cameras. ANything newer needs a subscription for cloud recordings. 

Lack of sub doesn't remove your devices or account. Reboot the phone and reinstall the app. Try the Web client also.

Bigpoes
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks,

Had tried those things nothing. Profile remains in app and web portals but no devices, can’t add them when searching either so I suppose next step is factory reset the hub. Definitely related to the sub cancellation, came in a 8pm after which nothing worked.
Bigpoes
Tutor
Tutor

All sorted, in the end a reset worked, and the cameras all appeared back, phew! one is a mission to access to manually reset so stoked its all back to micro SD recording. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation