Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Angry_Cucumber
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don’t get any audio when using the HomeKit app. Arlo ultra and iPhone 11 is up to date. Everything works fine with the Arlo app except for the 7-13 second delay with audio/video.

Need help fixing both problems. I have done everything found in this site.

This cucumber is not cool anymore.
4 REPLIES 4
Angry_Cucumber
Aspirant
Aspirant
I forgot to mention that I don’t have audio in HomeKit when I’m not connected to the same wifi network. It works great when connected to the same network.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried removing the camera from homekit, adding it back, and testing again? Do you still experience the same behavior?

For more information on removing a device from homekit, take a look here: How do I manage HomeKit settings in the Arlo app?

JamesC

Angry_Cucumber
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have removed + installed it in home kit, Arlo hub with no effect. Also used tried it with multiple device (iPhone 7 plus, 2 iPhone 11s, iMac, MacBook Air) all are up to date with their respective OS. As long as I am not connected to the local wifi network(where Arlo is connected), the audio is missing on my device (phone, iMac etc) and also the audio output on the Arlo ultra is broken and unreadable.

No problem if I’m connected on the same wifi network with the Arlo.
fespejo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Exact same issue to me... no audio with homekit app except if connected to the same WiFi network
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation