Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Zero Duration and Black Screen Files. Tried screen grabbing but doesn't work.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Graham_A
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi, Having multiple issues with 3 Arlo Ultra camera after Arlo dumped a valid subscription. System was working, most of the time, it’s now developed multiple issues two of which are as follows:

1. Up to 75% of files are zero duration

2. Some of those that have a duration are black screen

Tried attaching a  screen Grab to show the camera’s files. This system wouldn’t let me. Files have to be saved to local storage until the subscription Is sorted.

Cameras are metres apart. I’ve changed WiFi router channels to those with least interference.At recommendation of phone support I elected and reinstalled iOS app. That worked, briefly. Hasn’t done anything on subsequent delete - reinstalls.

Have moved the base station even thought the hub had a blue light in its previous location and still does in its new, but cameras still don’t record. Live view works.

Any advice please?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would start by removing all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. That will clear out any weirdness.

Graham_A
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is the iOS App, because deleting and reinstalling it is the only thing that allows the file’s content to show.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation