Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra white layover during live stream

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary

During a live stream I get a white layover on both of my Ultras. The video it self is not white but there’s like a white layover but it does not show up in recorded videos. And when I zoom in a little box appears in the corner then when I zoom out it’s gone, are you guys working on picture in picture to see what’s going on everywhere even when you zoom in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should be resolved with the latest camera firmware update. Please check here to confirm your camera is on the latest firmware: Firmware Release Notes

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cwmmmm,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing so we can better understand the issue?

JamesC

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
I get this when I try to post the pic “Correct the highlighted errors and try again.
The file f27f8003-9a07-4d47-9dbb-ad92e9c14812.jpeg does not have a valid extension for an attachment and has been removed. jpg,gif,png,pdf are the valid extensions.”
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just rename the file to .jpg from .jpeg.

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
How do I do that I’m using iPhone on safari?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Never had iOS here so can't answer. Surely someone else can.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should be resolved with the latest camera firmware update. Please check here to confirm your camera is on the latest firmware: Firmware Release Notes

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation