Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Marsbar90
Aspirant
Aspirant

Using the Arlo Ultra, iOS 13, firmware and software are up to date AFAIK. Have the cameras on HomeKit App and have the Arlo app. 
I received a notification from my Home App that there was movement at the front of the house on one camera: popped up with a still from the camera with my wife pulling up in the drive way - which was true. But I didn’t receive any notification from the Arlo App, nor is there any recordings of the movement that the camera saw. Can some shed some light on this for me please?  Before you ask, I did have notifications turned on for both Apples Home App and the Arlo App. Another thing, which may or may not be connected to this situation: when I am using the Arlo App, where the camera are shown on the devices tab, it would show the ‘motion sensor’ coloured amber/yellow meaning it is picking up movement but I seldom got any recordings of it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

Check your SD card. There have been a ton of threads about videos recording to the SD card but not showing up on the cloud. Arlo already replaced my base station because of the issue, but it's happening again and I'm missing tons of videos every day.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

Check your SD card. There have been a ton of threads about videos recording to the SD card but not showing up on the cloud. Arlo already replaced my base station because of the issue, but it's happening again and I'm missing tons of videos every day.

Marsbar90
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just had a look at the SD Card and the missing footage was there. That is pretty irritating however. Looking forward to the remote access to local storage they are suppose to enable in the second quarter of this year.

n1976jmk
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Hi @Marsbar90.

I’m having the same issue but removing the SD card from the base station is a not an acceptable solution. That is a work around only.

I I opened a case this morning so the issue could be tracked.

Good luck!!
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation