Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
JimmyLes
Guide
Guide
The app doesn’t show any notification badges anymore. Is this going to be fixed soon?
16 REPLIES 16
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Which app? Android? iThing?

Which version?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
JimmyLes
Guide
Guide
Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying.
App version 2.10 (1478)
iOS 13.1.3

I have reinstalled, reset, removed. I receive notifications, but no badge numbers.
GraemeMitchell
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mine works about 1 out of every 10

JimmyLes
Guide
Guide

What does that mean. It gives you 1 badge notification for every 10 notifications?

GraemeMitchell
Apprentice
Apprentice
For every 5 motions recorded I will get a “1” next in red next to the Arlo app icon on my phone
JimmyLes
Guide
Guide
That’s a weird one. Hopefully Arlo fix it soon. I can’t seem to figure it out.
Rusty617
Guide
Guide

I've got the same issue on iOS 13.2.3 on the latest version of the app, my notifications themselves work fine but no badge shows.  

Meechmom
Star
Star
I have been having the same issue with my Arlo pro cameras. I messaged Arlo through Twitter And they emailed me back saying they are aware of the issue and are working on it As of last week. It seems to of happened after the last update November 11 no badges showing
krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

My badges came back today.  However, now I'm not getting the screenshots (rich notifications) on my Apple Watch.  Sigh... Why does at least one thing have to always be broken with this thing?

Meechmom
Star
Star

My badges are still working since the last update 11-11-19. I get notifications but no badges showing I have notifications. Very frustrating!

iPhone 8+

Arlo Pro Cameras

Meechmom
Star
Star

Badges Are NOT working

GraemeMitchell
Apprentice
Apprentice

agreed, not working

PRO2user
Tutor
Tutor

I haven't seen a badge in weeks and it's so frustrating with all the holiday deliveries. This is not the time of year when we need problems with Arlo.

Meechmom
Star
Star

Badges are working again as of 12-10-19 5pm pst.

thank you Arlo!

krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

Not for me.  Still no badges...

Meechmom
Star
Star

Well, I spoke too soon. They worked at 5 pm and now back to not working. 

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation