Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Account profile settings

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Czar246
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot save a profile picture or my address in the Arlo app.
I go to Edit Profile, complete the information and hit Save. The settings are lost/not saved
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you update to the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v 3.5.2 and test again. You can find more info here: Arlo Android App - 3.5.2 - 28th July 2021

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of the Arlo app are you using? Also, which version of OS is your device Phone/tablet running?

Czar246
Aspirant
Aspirant
App v3.5.1_28380

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S21 running the latest Android 11
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you update to the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v 3.5.2 and test again. You can find more info here: Arlo Android App - 3.5.2 - 28th July 2021

Czar246
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just used the web to update my profile. App wouldn't save changes
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you using non-latin characters (characters with accents, umlauts, etc). Can you try to edit the same settings on an Android device to see if this issue occurs? Do you mind sending me a PM of the address you are trying to update so we can review it. 

Thank you

Czar246
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was not using any non-latin characters; outside of numbers 0-9 and letters A-Z, I only had a period in for the abbreviation for street (i.e. "St.")
I have been able to modify/save my address on my Galaxy S21 but only after creating/saving my profile through Arlo.com versus the app
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation