Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice
Since update to app on 3/20/19. The guest app says AC power disconnected, activity zones disabled with a triangle icon. The main app works fine. Both are rev. 2.7.3-25566. I have hooked up the charger, it goes away. Disconnect charger it comes back. Batteries are 80% charged. Uninstalled the guest app and reinstalled, no good either.
12 REPLIES 12
DamianR
Apprentice
Apprentice
This is normal behaviour.
Activity zones (and CVR) are only available when ac powered, as the higher power requirements would deplete the battery quickly.
VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice

I don't have this problem with on my phone. Only on my wife's phone ,the guest account. 

VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'm still have the same problem.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the primary and guest accounts and still the guest account has a triangle (AC power disconnected activity zone disabled). I do have activity zones set up on primary account, it is not an option available to modify on guest account.
VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice

Still waiting for  a solution...?

VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice

Still waiting for  a solution...

VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice

Does anyone else have a (yellow triangle explanation point) on guest account, that says, (AC power disconnected, activity zone disabled)  

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Repeated here:

Re: AC power disconnected, activity zone disabled. - Arlo Communities

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Shermanarlo
Initiate
Initiate
Same problem here, although not limited to guest account. I don't know why activity zones would be deactivated because it's on the battery. It's supposed to run on the battery.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Battery operated zones are only available when subscribing to Smart.

VCG
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm still having this problem on guest account. Two of the five cameras are on AC power and are fine, the other three still have a yellow triangle/ explanation point. 

Babytoes1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes..can not open cameras to watch live view. Getting notified then have to watch recording from library..STILL say A/C power disconnected but all lights on base are green??? Very frustrating!! Any solutions???

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Babytoes1,

The A/C message can be dismissed by tapping on the icon. What is preventing you from watching live view? Are you getting another error message?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation