Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
curtls6
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ultra 2 camera won’t connect to hub. Rebooted the hub and router. Still not connecting.  Deleted the camera and tried to add but the hub does not recognize the camera. The other 2 cameras do work. The issue began as it was disconnected from wifi. How best to connect the camera again

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try resetting the camera first:

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

Make sure the battery is charged.

curtls6
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried this method several times with no success. Rebooted the router and the hub as well. Battery on the camera is fully charged as well 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@curtls6 wrote:

I have tried this method several times with no success. Rebooted the router and the hub as well. Battery on the camera is fully charged as well 

If you are using the app, then maybe try using a PC (my.arlo.com), and see if that works for you.

curtls6
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just tried logging in online with my iPad.  I can’t get into my account, keeps pushing me back to a page subscribe and pay for the service. I would prefer not to subscribe 

curtls6
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have also deleted the app on my phone, reinstalled with no success 

curtls6
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 other Ultra 2 cameras (3 in total) connected to the hub, the 2 are working perfectly, no issues.  The 3rd one that does not want to reconnect to the hub was originally outdoors only 20’ from one that continues to work. The wifi lack of connection shouldn’t have be an issue, very close to the hub as well, maybe only 25’ away. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation