Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

!!! SYSTEM WILL NOT LIVE STREAM DURING MOTION EVENTS !!!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cypress708
Guide
Guide

Arlo team, I don't know what you changed, but this system is now all but bricked, and I'm scrambling to find a replacement.  Buyer beware.

• PC live stream dead/lost circa November 2023; the sound still works, but the image is still.  
  • Problems migrating to smartphone app late February 2024. Live stream is accessible 50 percent of the time or less, and often requires 3 or more attempts to login before success. 
  • When a motion event triggers, live stream will not open on PC (Since Nov '23) or smartphone (Since Feb '24).  Live stream seems disabled to all cameras on the system during motion events.  Can only view the event in the library after it has ended!!!  
  • Events recorded to the library take 5 minutes or more to post after the end of the event!!!  This is enough time for major loss of property and equipment!!!
  • Record for fixed length of time setting is broken and will not record the full selected time interval.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support through the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

cypress708
Guide
Guide

I have contacted support twice for this same problem, and they have been unable to resolve it.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated this for you. Someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation