Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

scottpev
Follower
Follower

The feed tab is showing a number as though I still have videos in my feed even though I have deleted them

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

The development team is currently testing a fix for this issue. Once We have a date available for when that fix can be deliver I will provide another update here on the community.

JamesC

• JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

The development team is currently investigating reports of this issue. I will provide an update once we have more information available to share.

JamesC

186 REPLIES 186
gIr0d
Tutor
Tutor

Jep worked. Thanks 🙏 

Roaringpants
Guide
Guide

The fix has worked for me on IOS in the UK😀

Many thanks 

Mick47
Tutor
Tutor

Deleted some recent events on my arlo.Ther was some older events and I was going to delete them the next day.

Their is now nothing showing despite saying their is 26 events on my feed .

How can I find them to delete them?

JShoq
Tutor
Tutor

@JamesC - I can confirm both of my devices are clearing their badges and notifications for both videos and mode changes. Fix looks to work for me on my iPhone and iPad. Thank you.

Zyxxyz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine worked too! Thank you!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mick47 wrote:

Their is now nothing showing despite saying their is 26 events on my feed .

There is a bug - the badge counter is incorrect.

Mick47
Tutor
Tutor

Anything I can do?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mick47 wrote:

Anything I can do?

Ignore the badge counter until Arlo fixes the bug.

Bertisthebest20
Guide
Guide

Yep, still a problem. I delete feeds off my iPhone 14 Pro and the feed count still shows on my iPad Air 11. Both runn8ng latest iOS. The same applies if I delete feeds on my iPad, the count still shows on my iPhone. I’ve deleted the app on both and re-installed and does nothing.

Pissed57
Star
Star

The issue has been resolved on my end. Thank you. 

Bertisthebest20
Guide
Guide

Also, it only show a feed count on my icon, whether it’s the iPhone or iPad. When I open the app, the feed count is nonexistent. So, seems to be related to the icon now and not the program it self.

dhampny
Aspirant
Aspirant

My problem on ios is fixed and working properly.

David