Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Milkache
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased the Arlo Ultra 2 bundle in Costco, the cameras are bricked after using a year. I have to follow the instructions to do a factory reset. After I recovered all the cameras, I'm no longer able to switch mode in my app. Every time I change mode it says something like one or more devices did not respond. I'm not finding any customer support info, and have to post here

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a subscription? These cameras require one for cloud recordings and other features.

Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app as well as tried the web client (my.arlo.com)?

Milkache
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do not have a subscription, but I have a SD card for storage, and there is enough space left. Just when I try to change mode between Armed and Disarmed, the app does not respond. I also tried re-install the app but it did not help.  

However I tried "my.arlo.com" and it seems working after I ran a motion detection test. But the phone app still remains no respond when switching modes.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Try uninstall and then reinstalling the app. 

Milkache
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried multiple times to uninstall and then reinstall the app, before and after factory reset, issue still there

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you using an iPhone or an Android phone? Also, within the app are you showing feed or library?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation