Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Automation issues

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
keyboardxbully
Guide
Guide

recently the schedules in my automations either do not activate at the time i have set, turn themselves off or arm 1 hour earlier than the scheduled time. i upgraded devices after the end of life for the older units was released, and the app updated to the new version to support the new cameras, i had no issues with the previous app version when it came to my schedules working properly, is this common? should i delete them and start fresh? im at a loss at the moment.

app version-4.1(5991)

base statoin-vmb5000r6

ios-16.3.1

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Schedules have been a bit problematic. Try using one minute before or after the exact hour to see if that helps. The issue of the schedule switching an hour early may or may not be related to the upcoming change to daylight saving time this Sunday. We'll see...

Douglasp71
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having a similar issue, I have an automation setup to disarm cameras in the morning on a construction site and when I go to check it it says it's turned off, but all the other automations are activated.

keyboardxbully
Guide
Guide

I eventually deleted all of my automations and set them all back up and so far so good, try giving that a shot. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation