Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Waterman72
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can not get my base station to work with Apple Homekit.  I get a message that says uncertified accessory.  I have removed the station and reset it several times with no luck.  I have read on this forum that a token reset will fix it.  I have also contacted support with no luck. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction of how to get the token sent.  Thank you.  

37 REPLIES 37
BigBankNikko
Aspirant
Aspirant
DRamsey
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am likewise having the same issue and despite having my token reset several times (by phone support) and restarting the base station I am still not able to create an Arlo setup in Apple Homekit. This is inspire of following the instructions mentioned above to install without a QR code. If on my iPhone 7 I choose to bypass scanning/typing the QR code the  Arlo Smart hub/cameras cannot be selected, whereas my Phillips Hue hub is always shown. I'm now at a loss ....

DRamsey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since writing my first post I seem to have solved the problem and the Smarthub suddenly works in Homekit ... and I have no idea, why nothing less than a miracle 😅

Alex401
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,
Can you please send me the token too?
Cheers,
Alex
AbuTawfik
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, can you please help

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Alex401 

@AbuTawfik

I have reset your Smart Hub token, please reboot your base station and try again.

AbuTawfik
Aspirant
Aspirant

It worked, thanks a lot.

Not sure if you can help me on this other issue, I've posted under Arlo Ultra but no one answered.

Here is a link to the original post

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra-2/Arlo-Ultra-2-and-Verisure/td-p/1820873

Hello,

I have Verisure security system at home, so I tried to connect the Arlo with Verisure, but along the way while I was trying to authenticate both accounts something went wrong, and hence I lost all my recordings, and can not access the Arlo from the Verisure pages, I tried contacting verisure and they said they can not see my Arlo account and on Arlo page it says check with Verisure.

Based on the above I've lost my motion detection and smart notifications, recordings all major functionalities from the Arlo Ultra 2

Can you please help on how to revoke this access so I can go back to control everything from the Arlo application and live a happy life.

Otto63
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having a similar experience. All updates are complete and cannot link to homekit. Homekit is the primary reason for this purchase.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Otto63

I have reset your Smart Hub token, please reboot your base station and try again.

Otto63
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, Shayne !

wonderful, now it's  working .😊

diehrdbattery
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have seen several posts about this and a token being sent to the base?  I guess I need this as well since I am experiencing the same issues.  Thanks.

diehrdbattery
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @ diehrdbattery

Discussion stats