Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra 2 and Verisure

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AbuTawfik
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have Verisure security system at home, so I tried to connect the Arlo with Verisure, but along the way while I was trying to authenticate both accounts something went wrong, and hence I lost all my recordings, and can not access the Arlo from the Verisure pages, I tried contacting verisure and they said they can not see my Arlo account and on Arlo page it says check with Verisure.

Based on the above I've lost my motion detection and smart notifications, recordings all major functionalities from the Arlo Ultra 2

Can you please help on how to revoke this access so I can go back to control everything from the Arlo application and live a happy life.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @AbuTawfik

Please contact our Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

AbuTawfik
Aspirant
Aspirant

canceled my subscription and returned the cameras due to slow and bad support.

Olav_V
Aspirant
Aspirant

This advise is not helpfull becasue Arlo support cannot help. Linking your Arlo account to the Verisure account just leads you a lot of problems. First of all it does not help contacting Arlo support team. I just did after having the same problem linking my Arlo account in my Verisure app. The Verisure app returned a message to contact Verisure support to renew my plan.  My Arlo plan was automatically cancelled and my 5th camera was disabled. Verisure support tell me they dont find my account and no cameras.  They find no relation with my Verisure account and Arlo plan. Verisure tell me it makes no sense to link my old Arlo account and plan with 5 cameras to Verisure unless i buy a new camera from Verisure. Returning to my Arlo app and trying to purchase a new plan in the Arlo app it returns a message to contact Verisure. Verisure tell me to contact Arlo. Arlo support then tell me my account is still linked to Verisure. Calling Verisure they told me no link is to be found. They find nothing to unlink. This is just a disater for customer. Now I have open a new account at Arlo with a different email adress, take down all 5 cameras witch is a lot of work, bringing them 1-2 feet from my base station and link them and mount them back again. All stored videos lost. You also loose your surveilance for a long time and spend hours to sort out how to solve the problem. This is bad planning and Arlo is inflicting your customers a security breach with terminated surveilance. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation