Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Arlo Customers,

We are aware of a reported issue for some customers where motion may not have triggered recordings during a short time between 8am and 9:30am PST. Arlo services are now fully restored, and any new motion trigger events and recordings should be working as expected.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience,

Arlo Team

arlo-app-phone.png

189 REPLIES 189
Parkje1
Initiate
Initiate
I had the same issue yesterday... motion wasnt detected several times. Hope they fix issue
Dferg
Apprentice
Apprentice
Any what about the 2.5.0 update affecting schedules and push notifications. Any fix for this? I feel this is Very important and my property is not secured as it should be.
Myles1991
Guide
Guide
I second that! My wife and I both are not getting push notifications anymore. There are still recordings in the library but nothing pushes.
jamcgeough
Guide
Guide

I have three cameras on one base system.  Two cameras are giving me push notifications.  One camera is not giving me any motion indications and it is not recording any motion instances

princealbert
Tutor
Tutor
When is the update coming to recognize people only..not branches and papers blowing
CG-B810
Guide
Guide
As of 9:45 PM EST - this issue is still happening. Our cameras are recording but we are receiving no notifications. Please look into this - I don’t want to go overnight without alerts.
nukie78
Initiate
Initiate
Cameras are triggered with motion and they record, but there are not any notifications. Last app update messed notifications up for almost 5 days now
jamcgeough
Guide
Guide
I just loaded the latest app into all 3 cameras in the past few days. Only 2 of my 3 cameras now give any notifications. The 3rd camera doesn’t respond to motion, doesn’t give notification, and doesn’t record anything now.
bimbas24
Tutor
Tutor
It's 8:48pm PST and two of my four cameras are not recording and therefore not sending push notifications.
cyberam
Guide
Guide

I have not had motion detection since 3:30am 05/1518 - going on five days now with no motion detection or push notifications - camera's will live stream and manually recorded video's will show up in library hours later - also, most streaming is now compromised by vertical blurry lines, all ten of my Arlo Pro camera's are brand new with no issues prior to 05/15/18 - I have contacted tech support several times (after being on hold for long periods of time) and they keep telling me they're working on the issue and an update to rectify this issue will be released soon - AGAIN, FIVE DAYS WITH NO MOTION DETECTION

Thanh_hien1970
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a problem with Arlo, 4 day ago the mode button on my arlo app disappeared, so now I cannot open armed or disarmed. How To do this mode button back. Thanks
DLP62
Tutor
Tutor
I have been having the same issue! I am not receiving notifications. Sometimes the recordings show up in my library, but not all the time. Once in a while I get a notification, which make me think it’s fixed, but then it happens all over again. This has been happening for 5 days now.
Rectro33
Tutor
Tutor

Well iv had my Arlo Pro 2 for under two weeks, is this is just bad timing me getting this system as I feel there is so many issues with the Arlo Pro  that I wonder how anyone feels any security.  From time out messages, buffering problems, blinking blue lights, now not recording trigged motion.  I can see I will be going all wired by next week. 

So am I to take it the cloud server issue is on going yet there is only one anouncment post?

phil1344
Guide
Guide

not had my arlo recording for days do netgear have a problem ?

MBreen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our cameras only seen to capture the end of motion for the last several days, we've changed angle and sensitivity and still only see tail end of motion. What are we doing wrong?

DLP62
Tutor
Tutor
Mine are still not working with push notifications. Sometimes they are not even recording. This has been going on for 5 days.
shawndak07
Star
Star
I haven't had motion detection since the 15th. As a bunch of other also have this same issue. Do you have a fix yet????
StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice
+1. Recordings continuing but no push notifications on iOS.

Would also be nice if Netgear would, after 3 years of continuous questioning from tens of users, answer the question as to whether HomeKit is coming to Arlo, Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2 cameras. Not hard to answer yes or no.
murusaki
Tutor
Tutor
Save problem on my end just annoyed.
jamcgeough
Guide
Guide
Just wondering.......have any of you just tried rebooting the base? I’ll try that later today and let you know.
DLP62
Tutor
Tutor
I tried rebooting the base days ago, but that did not help.
shawndak07
Star
Star
Yes, I've rebooted the base many times. Also deleted a camera and re added it. Still nothing. I have a useless $400 system. My cameras also go offline once a month. It requires removing all of them and resynchronizing them. PITA!!!!
rfor3307
Initiate
Initiate

Hi Arlo community,

I noticed that my geofencing away and home modes are not working anymore after the recent FW update.

I have geofencing setup as:

Away Mode: Armed

Home Mode: Schedule

Before the FW update the icon, when selecting Mode in the app showed either Armed, or Scheduled as it was supposed to according to the geofencing selected modes.

Now it only shows the geofencing icon and doesn't switch modes after leaving or entering the geofence.

I re-installed the app and also rebooted the base station...no change.

StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice
I got a push notification about 30 mins ago.