Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4540 with a 64GB thumb drive

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi all. I keep reading through multiple posts and can't seem to find the answer. I have the VMB4540 with a 64GB thumb drive formatted to FAT32. It is plugged into the back of my hub. Now I can see all my cameras from either my computer and my app. I am passed my free trial and want to save the motion detected recordings. I DO NOT SEE the Smart HUB under a device tab ANYWHERE. I can not select it because it's nowhere to be found. If someone could please offer any assistance on why this piece of equipment is not showing up like the rest of my cameras, I'd greatly appreciate it. TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
Is the base station an addition after installing the cameras, if so have you added it to the arlo account.
The recordings you have on the app are usually the arlo cloud library, the camera’s needs to be connected via the base station for the recordings to be saved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master
Is the base station an addition after installing the cameras, if so have you added it to the arlo account.
The recordings you have on the app are usually the arlo cloud library, the camera’s needs to be connected via the base station for the recordings to be saved.